Thursday 24 May 2012

Wheres my Cinamon BUN??

Some of you may have noticed that there was no bun this week, that's due to 2 reasons
1, I was very busy
2, much more excitingly I have been working on my own youtube project and the Video Thats More Fun Than A Cinnamon Bun shall now be WandiWednesdays!!

I will releasing a series of videos about kart set up as soon as all my parts arrive, for now im releasing F1 videos, Today is MONACO BABY!!!! the first video is currently uploading to you tube and should be up on you tube and on WandiSports (er here...) Either later on today or tomorrow.

I'm very exited about this because i have been trying to start a you tube channel for a long time and now i have finally found a way to link my blog and the you tube channel.

Be Well ----------------------- Mustafa S. Wandi

No comments:

Post a Comment